How CIOs can Boost ROI by 50% with the best Insurance BPO provider?
December 16, 2020
India’s best Insurance Customer Support Services ideally help organizations simplify operations by significantly reducing costs. Competitive markets have made insurers provide customized and personalized customer experiences to all clients. The new strategy is to add customer analytics to drive profitability.
Lack of infrastructure and challenging round-the-clock requirements often make insurance clients want to partner with an expert and experienced business process outsourcing company.
Data security is also a major concern in the Insurance industry; hence insurance CIOs are on the constant lookout for new business models to enrich their IT capabilities.
Suma Soft’s Insurance Customer Support Services Include
Underwriting & Policy Services
Property & Casualty Insurance Processing
Here are 7 Simple Customer Support Services offerings that will Reduce Customer Loss Challenges by Up to 50%
1. Clarity in documentation and proper mention of all clause help gain customer trust and help in retaining customers.
2. Processing of documents is a costly activity so invested in a BPO can be reduced by 70% because of outsourcing.
3. Partnering with an experienced BPO provider that has catered to various insurance companies help increase productivity.
4. Management of claims 24*7 provide maximum back office support coverage hence reducing TAT.
5. Outsourcing to an ISO 27001 and 9001 certified BPO partner which gives importance to security, accuracy and quality becomes primary.
6. For all insurance queries support with all mediums like chat, call and email help manage all client’s engagement and communication.
7. Partnering with a BPO provider which utilizes workforce management tool gives additional competitive edge to help stand out in the market.
Suma Soft, being the prevalent choice for most CIOs, it helps insurance companies reduce operational costs and enhance turn-around-time.