- Suma Soft was founded in 2000 under the able guidance of Mr. Pramod Naralkar and Mr.Surendra Brahme with a potential focus on IT and ITES services.
- The founders had established Suma Soft with an aim of delivering impeccable customer satisfaction by offering services at optimal costs.
- Gained First over-seas customer: US-based Subscription Management company worth $1 million.
- Suma Soft moved its operations to a 25000sqft state-of-the-art business complex
- Achieved first ISO 9001 Certification for high-class Quality Management System. As per this, the services that Suma Soft provides are quality checked at each level to deliver accurate and seamless results.
- Suma Soft achieved its first BS7799 Security Standard Certificate which was later converted to ISO 27001 certification; that is awarded for following best practices in Information Security Management.
- Also expanded business offerings and entered the logistics industry in USA
- Suma Soft entered the non-banking finance company (NBFC) market in India.
- The NBFC sector includes all financial sectors except the banks. Suma Soft provides varied operational, software related, tech support and other services to NBFC companies.
- Suma Soft became Indian Computer Emergency Response Team, CERT-IN (www.cert-in.org.in) empanelled provider for IT Security Audit Solutions since 2012
- Suma Soft also started ITRSM (Information Technology Risk & Software Management) services
- Suma Soft started catering to the Mortgage industry for US Markets.
- Under this, Suma Soft undertakes loan origination and loan servicing, underwriting and post closing audit.
- Suma Soft achieved Standardisation Testing and Quality Certification (STQC) Empanelment from office of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology(DeitY), Government of India.This allows Suma Soft to perform functionality testing, performance testing, application security testing, vulnerability analysis and penetration testing services across industry verticals
- Suma Soft completed 16 years of working with leading Logistics and Supply Chain companies in US, Banks and mortgage industry in USA and NBFC alongside ITES companies in India.
- Expanded Mortgage, Loan Processing and Logistics services to achieve significant growth
- Employee strength grew to 1300+ employees
- Launched additional delivery centers at Nashik and Coimbatore to improve availability and expand geographic footprint.
- Expanded software development offerings to include Dot NET, ROR, SharePoint, MS Dynamics and Cross platform mobile development services
Suma Soft has been an Indian Computer Emergency Response Team, CERT-IN (www.cert-in.org.in) empanelled IT Security Auditor since 2012. CERT-In is a national initiative to tackle any emerging challenges…
ISO 9001: 2015 FOR BPO, DATA PROCESS & TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES
Certificate of Quality Management System (QMS) covering Business Process Outsourcing for Data Processing, Call Center & Technical Support services. Design and development of associated software, web based software solutions and Third party Software testing services
ISO 27001: 2013 FOR BPO, DATA PROCESS & TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES
Certificate of Information Security Management System(ISMS) covering all information assets deployed for providing Business Process Outsourcing For Data processing, Call Center & Technical Support Services. Design and development of associated software, web based software solutions and Third party Software testing services.
SUMA SOFT PVT. LTD STQC EMPANELLED & CERTIFIED COMPANY.
Suma Soft Pvt. Ltd is STQC Empanelled & Certified Company. Government of India has initiated National e-Governance Programme (NeGP) to Certified Company.Government of India has initiate and…
DUN & BRADSTREET CERTIFICATION
Suma Soft has been assigned Dun & Bradstreet Rating of 4A2. The tangible net worth is derived on the basis of the audited financial statements for the considered financial year.
NASSCOM is India’s National Association of Software and Service Companies, the premier trade body and the chamber of commerce of the IT software and services industry in India. NASSCOM has been the strongest proponent of global free trade in the country.
Software Exporters’ Association of Pune (SEAP) was formed in the year 1998 by a group of export-oriented software companies to foster better interaction among Software Export units in Pune. SEAP acts as a single body representative for the software companies and puts forth its proposals and demand for IT related issues.
Mahratta Chamber of Commerce Industries & Agriculture(MCCIA) was founded in the year 1934 and plays a significant role in accelerating the industrial development of Pune region for more than seven decades now. It renders services to the industry through its 30 committees consisting of reputed experts, professionals and entrepreneurs through strategic planning.
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) is the national association representing the real estate finance industry, an industry that employs more than 280,000 people in virtually every community in the country. Its membership of over 2,200 companies includes all elements of real estate finance: mortgage companies, mortgage brokers, commercial banks, thrifts, Wall Street conduits, life insurance companies and others in the mortgage lending field
Suma Soft is Microsoft’s Silver Partner.Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management software package developed by Microsoft. Microsoft Dynamics CRM was updated to Dynamics 365, Suma Soft can provide end-to-end customization for the same. Dynamics 365 delivers the full spectrum of CRM through Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service Automation, and Marketing. It provides business intelligence and productivity through tight integration with the Office 365 apps you already use.