Network Security Monitoring Services
Network Security Monitoring services are aimed at providing continuous updates on network infrastructure. We deliver Network security monitoring services for your cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments. Network monitoring is essential for detection of threats & intrusion. Our monitoring services allow you to prioritize your response. We take help of efficient network security monitoring tools such as SolarWinds, Nagios, PRTG and others to provide you the finest network security monitoring services. Protect your data and devices, with Suma Soft’s around the clock network security monitoring services. Our services help detect, investigate and provide an alert on valid security threats.
Security Operation Center commonly referred as SOC is a centralized location from where an organization’s entire IT environment is monitored to help prevent, detect and mitigate cyber attacks.
According to a Statista report the most commonly experienced cyber attacks are Malware, phishing and social engineering, web-based attacks, botnets, malicious codes, and denial of service (DOS).
Network security monitoring services are necessary a part of any network security monitoring program. No network security solution or software is impenetrable – attackers can eventually find out the most trickiest way to breach your business network. A reliable network security monitoring services partner can alert you on a timely basis and help prevent such malicious activities.Looking for a reliable & cost-effective network security monitoring services partner? Suma Soft has delivered 100+ projects in network security monitoring services with 24×7 support team working round the clock.
- All log / events data remain within the organization’s perimeter
- Web Applications are integrated with security monitoring
- External Threat Intelligence is applied without any extra effort
- Centralized console for geographically distributed network
- Detection of network worms, brute force attacks, malware correlating various logs and embedded NIDS
- Large scale cost saving on infrastructure and manpower
- Unified solution with 360-degree coverage
- Monthly pay-per-use model
- Instant roll-out of detection services
- Accountability on attack notification
- Advanced protection against security threats
- Real-time data feeds for proactive threat mitigation
- Enhanced network application performance