Enterprise IT Security Audits
Is your organization compliant with international and local IT security regulations?
If not, let’s make it with our Enterprise-wide IT Security Audits. Our security auditors conduct an in-depth and systematic evaluation of your organization’s information systems. We measure the effectiveness of your security control systems against the standards set by the industry. IT infrastructure including hardware software, data centers, networks, servers is assessed to determine the regulatory compliance in accordance to legislation such as HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, PCI DSS, COBIT, OWASP Top 10 standards, Web Application Security Consortium (WASC) and others.
A comprehensive IT Security Audit from Suma Soft helps you seek potential security weaknesses in your system beforehand and avoid major business damages. Our portfolio of IT security Auditing ensure maximum risk visibility and allows you to respond to security threats in a timely manner.
The damage due to security breaches is irreversible and may affect the reputation of your organization. So it’s a wise step to get an Enterprise-wide IT Security Audit done in advance.
- It helps to understand security gaps in current IT infrastructure.
- It reveals potential security threats and contingency plan.
- Security Audit provides an agenda for improvement
- You can take better investment decisions when it comes to investing in IT security.
- Security Audit provides recommendations for mitigating security gaps.