Suma Soft is an Indian Computer Emergency Response Team, CERT-IN (www.cert-in.org.in) empanelled provider for IT Security Audit Services since 2012. Since then Suma Soft has been instrumental in providing Enterprise Security Solutions Implementation in USA and India. This is an acknowledgment of our technical expertise in conducting Information Security Audits.
- Technical Internal Vulnerability Assessment: Suma Soft conducts technical internal vulnerability assessments on servers and networks devices to identify weak points in the IT infrastructure.
- Audit for Penetration Testing: As an empanelled IT auditor we conduct audits for Penetration Testing of Web Applications, and Networks of various enterprises, Government or even other PSU organization that has to undergo an annual IS Audit.
- Improve Clients’ Credibility: These audits allow our clients to be proactive in identifying vulnerabilities in IT infrastructure.
STQC Empanelled & Certified Company
Certificate for compliance with requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 under “Scheme for Approval of Information Technology Test Laboratory for eGovernance” for Functionality Testing, Performance Testing, Application Security Testing, Vulnerability Analysis and Penetration Testing.
- Standardisation Testing and Quality Certification (STQC) Directorate is an attached office of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology(DeitY), Government of India
- Type of Testing: Suma Soft can perform Functionality testing, Performance testing, Application Security Testing, Vulnerability Analysis and Penetration Testing
- Performance Efficiency: Our methods are OWASP Top 10 (Open Web Application Security Project), OWASP’s Software Assurance Maturity Model (OpenSAMM), Open Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSTMM)
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Certificate for BPO and Software Services Compliant
Certificate of Information Security Management System covering all information assets deployed for providing business process outsourcing services for data processing and design and development of associated software & web software solution.
- Cost savings : International Standards help optimize operational efficiency and therefore improve the business value chain
- Enhanced customer satisfaction: International Standards help improve quality & enhance customer satisfaction levels
- Access to new markets: International Standards help prevent trade barriers and open up global markets
ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System
Certificate of Information Security Management System covers all information assets deployed for providing business process outsourcing services for data processing and design and development of associated software & web software solution.
- Safeguard Intellectual Property and sensitive data: ISMS is a systematic approach to managing the security of sensitive information and is designed to identify, manage and reduce the range of threats to which your information is regularly subjected to.
- Prevent the financial penalties and losses associated with data breaches: ISO 27001 works as a global benchmark for correct management of assets that enable business enterprises avoid costly penalties or any unprecedented financial losses
- Open new business opportunities: This certification helps companies to demonstrate good security practices, thereby improving working relationships, retaining existing clients and winning new ones