Owing to the increasing benefits that Cloud Migration Services offer, many organizations are opting for Cloud Technology.According to 2016 IDG Enterprise Cloud Computing Survey, 70% of the organizations in the US have adopted Cloud Technology, while 16% of organizations are planning to implement the technology in coming one year.
Many Companies face challenges while moving their business to Cloud.It is important to understand these challenges before adopting Cloud Technology.
Below are top 9 challenges that your organization may face while moving its business to Cloud…
1. Technical Expertise Shortage: Many companies lack the Technical Expertise that are needed for transferring existing system to cloud & this serves as a major set back.It is important to choose the right Cloud Service Model which is suitable for your business.If your company lacks the technical expertise needed for Cloud Migration, outsourcing it to another service provider is a better option.
2. Time Factor: The data transition process requires time.Considering the time factor, many companies postpone their decision of moving their business to Cloud.
3. Business Goals & Objectives: There are a variety of reasons why a company considers moving Business to cloud.Some of these reasons include cost saving, improved data security, improving network performance, digital transformation, etc.It is important to understand these reasons before opting for data Migration services.
4. People: This is one of the most important challenge that an organization may face while opting for Cloud Migration Services.People may require certain time in order to adopt & adapt the changes.Large companies require a longer time for complete Cloud Adoption process.
5. Data Loss Concerns: Companies are concerned about the loss of data during the migration process, as loss of any such data can have a major setback to their revenue and brand image.
6. Integration Complexity: The data in the organisation must be analyzed & stored across different platforms so that it can be accessed easily from anywhere.Many a times companies are anxious regarding the complexity involved in Data Integration.Legacy Systems Integration is also a challenge for many companies
7. Costs & uncertainty of ROI: Usually, it is seen that companies face difficulties in estimating the cost required for migrating data to Cloud.The uncertainty of ROI is another important challenge that needs to overcome with proper planning.
8. Infrastructure: Before opting for any major change it is important to consider the existing infrastructure capabilities, failing to do that may act as an obstacle in moving your Business to Cloud.
9. Security Concerns: Many organizations are unsure regarding the security factors and prefer to keep the data on local servers.This acts as a big challenge while moving your Business to Cloud.
If you are considering to move your business to Cloud do Contact Us.We will be glad to assist you.Suma Soft’s cloud migration services helps in reducing the operational costs which in turn can help in improving the overall effectiveness of your IT operations.For expert Cloud Migration services, Click here>>Continue reading
Network Monitoring Outsourcing is a secured, easy-to-use and real-time web-based solution that explains the identified issues on an organizational and technical level. This service will help monitor your IT Network and servers 24×7, ensuring that all of your essential business systems are operational and functioning correctly.
Why Network Monitoring Outsourcing is the need of the hour?
Today, there is no business or company that does not use a computer or does not have a website. Be it retail, finance, manufacturing, banking or technology, you would need an IT system for the functioning of your day to day business. However, even if you have the best IT system, there are times when you may face technical problems. Be it a small or big problem, it can bring your work to a standstill. Hence, to ensure that the network runs smoothly, you need to consult a network monitoring outsourcing services provider .While you can opt to hire an in-house network engineer, this may be expensive. On the other hand, hiring a company that provides network monitoring outsourcing services would be a better option for several reasons.
Recent Stats on Network Monitoring
34% of companies with 11+ network monitoring tools experience several network-related outages per day.
But only 6% of companies with 1 to 3 tools experience multiple network outages a day.
18% of organizations with 1 to 3 tools say they “almost never” experience network-related outages.
Another 21% experience a network outage just “once or twice a year.”
If there’s a bright spot in this data, is that 60% of organizations with more than 11 tools are actively trying to consolidate their toolset. (Source:Auvik)
Why Outsource Server & Network Monitoring Services?
Network monitoring outsourcing have developed an approach whereby you can get all of the benefits of an in-house team, whilst enjoying the cost advantages of using an outsourcing location. Outsourcing can even employ the staff on your behalf, dealing with all recruitment and office costs, whilst you may retain the direct day-to-day managerial responsibilities.
What are the major advantages of Network Monitoring Outsourcing ?
Downtime is a huge threat to businesses. It could lead to a severe loss of revenue and your customers may lose trust in the services you provide. When your network goes down, your employees lose access to all of their data including emails and software they use to perform their jobs.Customers will be unable to contact you and you will not be able to meet their expectations. To evaluate the performance of systems,this service helps monitor the servers and makes sure operational efficiency is achieved. Thus, downtime is reduced.
2. Save Time and Increase Efficiency:
Network monitoring outsourcing helps save time and reduce expenditure so that organizations can put their valuable resources elsewhere instead of manual tracking. All monitored computers in a network become visible in a single central console which provides real-time information they need in just a few clicks of a mouse and saves IT administrators weeks of intensive work. By using this service, teams can share potential problems to address issues, resulting in better efficiencies and improved accuracy related to your website, bandwidth, backups, or CPU.
3. Reduced Cost:
Hardware, software, staff, and maintenance all take a lot of capital and investment. There are many costs that arise from running your IT systems. With Network Monitoring Outsourcing , you eliminate expenses required for resources and the sturdy infrastructural set up.
Suma Soft has been providing the best Network Monitoring Outsourcing Services to leading IT, Healthcare, Insurance and BFSI companies across the world for 17+ years. Our network monitoring engineers manage and maintain the operation of routers, servers, websites, applications, networks, workstations, etc. Our expert engineers are skilled and trained to solve problems that could lead to downtime or outage, making sure that your work is unaffected in any way. Suma Soft provides real-time reports with notifications and alerts.